9 Lives : A Comedy Review!

Home Forums Photo, Movie and Video Forum… Movie and Video Forum 9 Lives : A Comedy Review!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Antonina 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Naiwen
    Participant

So I went to see the comedy 9 lives last night with my mum. I’d like to review it in 7 parts : Genre, Plot Review, Major Characters Review, Dialogue Review, Actors’ Play Review, Final Thoughts and Rating

Genre : family, general, comedy

Plot review : A multi-billionaire’s disconnected with his wife and child, when his daughter asks for a cat as a birthday girt, he steps into a queer pet shop and gets into the body of a cat.

It’s plot was an original one, a very imaginative and creative one, a never-seen one before.

Major Characters’ Review : I quite enjoyed all of them. All of them had a big part, I liked especially the villain and his ex-wife, Madison, although a little bit too selfish imo.

Dialogue Review : full of intrigue, full of wit, full of intelligence.

Actors’ Play Review : well-played, good cast, all of them, particularly the main little girl Rebecca Brand.

Final Thoughts and Rating : I quite enjoyed it a lot. I found quite entertaining and light-hearted, I loved the Mr. Brand in cat form Mr. FuzzyPants, I’d give it an 8/10 for me.

Did you see it? If yes, what’s your thoughts about it? If not, well then, go and see it.

Antonina
    Participant

[quote quote=17029]he steps into a queer pet shop and gets into the body of a cat.[/quote]

🙂
    These movies where a protagonist gets into a body of an animal always give the audience a new perspective. Glad you enjoyed it.

Antonina
    Participant

And here is a trailer in case someone is curious.

[youtube]_jHA97HzhxE[/youtube]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.