A postcard from India

Home Forums India – cultural and travel experiences A postcard from India

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Antonina 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Antonina
    Participant

Would you like to get a postcard from India? Just let us know in this topic, and we’ll be happy to send a bit of incredible India your way!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Antonina.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  indiapalette.
    Attachments:

OrientalSong
    Participant

One for me, please!

Antonina
    Participant

@orientalsong

Oh, sorry, missed your post… Just PM me your address, please.

Antonina
    Participant

Well, a beautiful postcard from India is on the way to Russia. @orientalsong, don’t forget to check your post box 🙂

Attachments:

Antonina
    Participant

Friends, we’re still willing to send you a postcard from India 🙂

Nina
    Participant

One postcard for me? 🙂

errol goldman
    Participant

Really, a lot of good places to visit in India, aside from the traditional and modern parks, you can also see medieval places. If I will visit India, for sure there will be no great place there that I couldn’t visit, and when come back home in the US, I will have them reprinted in high res digital format.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  indiapalette.

Antonina
    Participant

Great idea, @errolgoldman, and when you do, feel free to share the results of your efforts in this topic. We’ll be glad to see what places in India inspired you to create some beautiful postcards.

romeo austin
    Participant

Cool, but they looks like printed from the 90’s, are these can transform to digital format, this will have more potential attraction if done that way. You can try this postcard print source http://www.digitekprinting.com/postcards if you want to redo the designs to digital one. By the way, is the postcards delivered by mail, or a digital file?

Antonina
    Participant

@romeoaustin You’re right about the 90th 🙂 For some reason all the postcards in India are like this. But I don’t min – they look kind of vintage 🙂
    Answering your question, I used to send these postcards by mail. At the moment the service is no longer available 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.