A Saleswoman randomly asked me : "Have you ever been in a Relationship?"

Home Forums General Discussions A Saleswoman randomly asked me : "Have you ever been in a Relationship?"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Antonina 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Naiwen
    Participant

So today, while I was shopping at Ardene, a big jewelry and women’s accessories store, a saleswoman out of nowhere and right off the bat asked me : “Have you ever been in a relationship?” I thought that was really inappropriate to ask of a client, so I told her it was none of her business, and she called a security guard on me whilst denying to the security guard that she asked me such a personal question, which is an invasion of my privacy, and I told her so, and she said I was being aggressive and violent with me. Of course and obviously, anyone’d get mad at being asked such questions, right? So I got kicked out of the store for no fault of mine, entirely her fault. Plus, I’m thinking : “their loss, not mine.” What do you of think of what happened to me today and what would you have done at my place?

Antonina
    Participant

She called the security guide only because you said it was none of her business? That’s rather strange.
    I’m not sure what would I do if I were you. Most probably I would have ignored the question.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  indiapalette.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.