Indian wedding invitation cards

Home Forums India – cultural and travel experiences Indian wedding invitation cards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Antonina
    Participant

Yes, they really deserve a separate topic, because each of the Indian wedding invitation card I received was like a work of art.See for yourself!

Unfortunately, my kids have lost the envelope from this one, but it was as grand as the card itself.

Attachments:
    Antonina
    Participant

Inside you can find the address and even a map 🙂

“Blessings only” means the couple doesn’t want any gifts, only your good wishes.

Antonina
    Participant

This one is my favorite so far.

Antonina
    Participant

Not only it has an unusual design, but there are also many interesting details.

Indostan
    Participant

I have one which didn’t end up in trash bin as usual.

It has a nice Radha-Krishn cover and it ended up at the showcase.Perhaps would post the pic later.

Antonina
    Participant

[quote=10598]It has a nice Radha-Krishn cover and it ended up at the showcase.[/quote]

No wonder – most of them well deserve to be kept as showpieces. And yes, would be great to see the picture.

Antonina
    Participant

Today I’ve got one more card, and apparently in a month I’m going to the wedding. Just to give you an idea about the scale of some Indian weddings – we’re not related to the bride or bridegroom in any way, we’re not friends or even acquaintances. We just live in the same building with a brother of a man whose daughter is getting married 🙂 Every family in our apartment complex is invited.

But look at this beautiful invitation card – what a masterpiece.

Antonina
    Participant

I thought after all these years it would be difficult to surprise me. But it seems incredible India is still incredible enough
    smile emoticon
    Today I received a wedding invitation. It was a paper bag with an exquisite card inside and… a saree! The funny thing? I don’t know the people at all!

deb dickson
    Participant

I could probably say these are unique Indian invitation prints. Aside from its digital copy format, I see some special impressions of this to why this I consider best ever card. Something uniquely made behind this work. I wish I had this kind of invitation print, or any kinds of prints with Indian inspired way. Anyway, my current business management booklets were made at Digitek Printing in San Francisco and I hope I can recommend some ideas like this one to use for my printing needs.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by indiapalette.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.